A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit. At regular check-up exams, your dentist and hygienist will include the following:
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.
We also offer instructions for your oral care based on the results of your dental exam. Improvements to your daily routine and regular visits for a Scale & Polish can prevent signs of decay and gum disease and make a big difference to your oral hygiene and dental health.
Professional Dental Cleaning
A professional teeth cleaning is a procedure in which we use a variety of tools to help deep clean your gums and the surface of your teeth.
First, we use an ultrasonic cleaner and a water sprayer to loosen and remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and gums.
To book an appointment, contact Radiant Smiles Dental Care on (08) 9440 3654.
We offer the following payment plans:
Zip Pay and Zip Money
Open Pay (Coming soon)