Table of Contents
- What Is Invisalign Treatment?
- How Long Do You Need to Wear Invisalign?
- How Much Does Invisalign in Albany Cost?
- What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Treatment?
- Invisalign vs Braces: Which is Best for You?
- Can Anyone Get Invisalign Treatment?
- Visit Radiant Smiles Dental Care Albany to Begin Your Journey to Straighter Teeth
Are you searching for Invisalign in Albany? Then look no further than Radiant Smiles Dental Care, as we are the top choice for Invisalign installation and treatment in the region!
Our dentists are certified in providing Invisalign treatment and have been helping create beautiful smiles around Australia since 2004.
By choosing our Invisalign clear braces program, you will achieve the straight teeth and smile you’ve always dreamt of! The program is available to both adult and teenage patients.
What Is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign is one of the gentlest and most undetectable cosmetic dental treatments on the market today. Moreover, it works just as well as any other type of braces at efficiently straightening your teeth.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign clear braces work by progressively pushing your teeth into the desired position using custom-made removable aligners embedded with SmartForce technology.
Here is a rundown of the Invisalign process:
- One of our specialist dentists will take impressions of your teeth and send them to the Invisalign offices.
- Invisalign will then create a series of custom-made teeth aligners, using state-of-the-art computer technology. This will result in a set of clear aligners specifically designed for your teeth and jaw.
- Our dentists will install the clear Invisalign aligners on your teeth. Each aligner in an Invisalign series is slightly different. You will move from aligner to aligner as your teeth gradually shift into the desired position.
- You will receive a new set of aligners every 2 weeks, and you’ll visit your Radiant Smiles Dental Care dentist for a progress check-up every 6 to 8 weeks. Your dentist will check that your treatment is going according to plan and will make adjustments if necessary.
- Once your Invisalign aligners are removed, you’ll need to wear a retainer to maintain your new smile.
How Long Do You Need to Wear Invisalign?
Your dentist will recommend that you wear your Invisalign aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours a day. You can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
The total length of your Invisalign treatment can vary widely, depending on your individual diagnosis and treatment plan. It will also depend on how strictly you follow the 22-hour-a-day rule. On average, you’ll need to wear your Invisalign clear aligners for 12 months.
However, every case is unique. Some patients will see significant results after 6 months, whereas others will complete their treatment in 24 months. Your dentist will give you an estimate and breakdown of what to expect during your consultation.
How Much Does Invisalign in Albany Cost?
|Invisalign Prices Starting from (AUD)
|FREE Consultation with Radiant Smiles Dentist
|Total Invisalign Price in Albany
Terms & Conditions: Pricing is indicative only of average cost.
Pricing can vary depending on the medical condition and requirements of the patient, as well as the materials used.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Treatment?
- No metal or ceramic braces required: Most people view ceramic or metal braces as the only way to straighten teeth. Invisalign offers a much-needed alternative.
- Invisalign aligners are removable: Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign aligners are completely removable. So, you won’t need to stick to any food restrictions as you would with traditional braces.
- Easy oral hygiene: Being able to remove your aligners means you can spend more time on your oral hygiene. You will be able to floss and brush as normal once your aligners have been removed from your mouth.
- Invisalign is undetectable: A major hurdle that stops many people from getting conventional braces is the fact that they are easy to see. Invisalign provides a completely clear and undetectable alternative to braces. Indeed, many adults refuse to get traditional braces because they are afraid of what they may look like, or what their colleagues might think. When wearing Invisalign you won’t need to worry about that, which makes it perfect for teenagers and adults.
- Suited to most cases: Our expert team of dentists here at Radiant Smiles Dental Care believes that the majority of orthodontic cases can be treated with Invisalign.
Invisalign vs Braces: Which is Best for You?
The choice between Invisalign and braces depends on your specific orthodontic case. Invisalign is typically suitable for mild to moderately crooked teeth and offers a discreet treatment option. Braces are often recommended for severe orthodontic issues and tend to be a slightly more affordable treatment option.
Learn more about the differences between Invisalign and braces.
Can Anyone Get Invisalign Treatment?
One of the best things about Invisalign is that it is a suitable dental treatment for patients of all ages:
- Children (7 to 11 years old): In general, the Australian Society of Orthodontists recommends that youngsters get orthodontic consultation before deciding on aesthetic treatments. It may be best to wait a few years before trying Invisalign.
- Teenagers (12 to 18 years old): Nowadays, it’s difficult to find a teenager who never had braces. This is the perfect age to get any misaligned teeth treated. Invisalign treatment is ideal for this age range.
- Adults (18+): It’s never too late to fix any crooked teeth! Adult Invisalign treatment is extremely popular all around Australia.
Visit Radiant Smiles Dental Care Albany to Begin Your Journey to Straighter Teeth
At Radiant Smiles Dental Care, we understand that orthodontic treatments are a long-term journey. Typical Invisalign treatments take anywhere between 6 and 24 months. We will be with you every step of the way!
Contact Radiant Smiles Dental Care for a free consultation with one of our dentists. We’ll assess your orthodontic needs and propose your personalised treatment plan. We’ll also run you through price lists, additional costs, and any other queries you may have.
The Radiant Smiles Dental Care Albany branch is conveniently located at 34 South Coast Hwy, Orana WA 6330. Our dental clinic is easily accessible for all and is reachable via all forms of transport.
Give our dentists in Albany a call to book an appointment or find out more: (08) 6388 0022