Table of Contents
- After Hours Emergency Dental Care Perth
- Dentist Perth: Yokine
- PERTH EMERGENCY DENTIST – OFFICE HOURS
If you think you’re having a dental problem that needs urgent attention, call us at Radiant Smiles Dental Care. We are available after hours. Our Yokine clinic is open until 11 pm on most weeknights, Saturdays to 11 pm. For our full emergency opening hours please read on. We understand your pain is urgent and our doctors are compassionate, understanding and gentle.
After Hours Emergency Dental Care Perth
If you think you’re having a dental problem that needs urgent attention, call us at Radiant Smiles Dental Care.
Our after hours emergency dentist office in Perth can help you through unexpected difficulties, such as a knocked out or broken tooth or sudden tooth pain. Seeking immediate care is always best when it comes to dental issues so that we can quickly determine the cause and think of a strategy to fix it.
Dentist Perth: Yokine
Do you think you could have a dental emergency? Call Perth’s after hour emergency dentist to ensure that the problem is given the attention it needs.
We also provide emergency denture repair services and affordable dental implants in Perth, giving you the smile you want.
Even if you’re not sure if your problem is urgent, call Radiant Smiles Dental Care in Perth immediately on 9440 3654 (Yokine Clinic) for advice on whether or not to seek emergency dental care.
What is considered a dental emergency?
Here are some common dental emergencies and tips on what to do until you can get to our emergency dentist service in Perth, WA.
- Toothache: Rinse the mouth out with warm water and floss the area to remove any debris. If pain persists, contact our emergency dentist in Perth immediately.
- Knocked out tooth: Make an appointment to see our emergency dentist, the sooner a knocked out tooth is re-implanted the more likely it is to embed itself back into the gum.
- Gum abscess and swelling: Contact our after hour emergency dentist immediately. We will be able to prescribe some pain relief and or antibiotics to settle the infection, and devise a treatment plan once the area has been assessed.
- Broken Tooth: Any obvious damage to a tooth should be treated as soon as possible. Chips or fractures can affect the living tissue inside the tooth, causing problems in the future. Our emergency dentists in Perth can prevent the damage from getting worse.
- Wisdom tooth pain: Apply an ice pack to the outside of the face to reduce swelling for just 20 minutes. Repeat as required. Additionally, you can rinse your mouth out with warm salty water every 2 to 3 hours. Visit wisdom tooth removal Perth for more info.
Emergency Dentist Perth – We are here when you need us!
Back To Top: Emergency Dentist Perth
Pain Relief Until Your Dentist Appointment
In case you cannot reach our dental team straight away, try out these easy home remedies to alleviate some discomfort prior to your appointment.
Your situation may vary and the below is not to be considered medical advice. Depending on how severe your jaw, oral or dental pain is you may need to see a dentist immediately.
Do you suffer from a broking filling, a sports accident that requires a dental procedure urgently? If your affected tooth is related to a crown, bridges or dentures then contact us now.
Gargle salt water
Salt water helps remove bacteria from your mouth area and may lessen swelling. Insert involving a quarter and half of a teaspoon of salt to warm water and gurgle for five or more seconds. Be careful not to swallow water.
Have a painkiller
Dental pain relief medicine like aspirin can alleviate the pain when it is deflecting or you are finding it tough to sleep. Painkillers should just be consumed rather than applied directly to the teeth, since the acidity may burn off gum tissue.
Apply ice to the damaged tooth
Put a cold compress or ice pack from the cheek to help alleviate the pain. Do not apply ice directly to your tooth, as toothaches frequently cause increased sensitivity to temperature.
These home remedies offer you rapid relief from toothaches however, the result is just momentary. To eliminate the pain permanently, your dentist should see to the cause, not the symptom.
What are some dental emergencies?
An emergency is any dental problem that requires quick attention to stop bleeding, relieve extreme pain, or save a tooth. This is also true for serious infections that can be life-threatening. If any of these symptoms apply to you, you may be dealing with a dental emergency.
What relieves excruciating tooth pain?
A toothache can be relieved by taking medicines. Numbing pastes or gels, commonly containing benzocaine, can help you go asleep by temporarily dulling the pain.
What do I do in case of a dental emergency?
Warm water should be used to clean the injured area, and a cold washcloth should be placed over it. Make an emergency appointment with the dentist right away.
What would you need emergency dental care for?
Gum bleeding that is excessive or severe may necessitate emergency dental care. Patients who develop cuts in their mouths as a result of eating particular foods or being in an accident should see an emergency dentist very once.
Should I still see my emergency dentist if my toothache goes away?
You must see an emergency dentist for an evaluation, diagnosis, and possibly treatment to establish whether the problem is minor or serious. Even if the discomfort has decreased, it’s always better to be safe than sorry, especially given the risks of not seeking treatment.
To book an appointment, contact Radiant Smiles Dental Care on (08) 9440 3654.