If you think you’re having a dental problem that needs urgent attention, call us at Radiant Smiles Dental Care.
Our 24 hour emergency dentist office in Perth can help you through unexpected difficulties, such as a knocked out or broken tooth or sudden tooth pain. Seeking immediate care is always best when it comes to dental issues so that we can quickly determine the cause and think of a strategy to fix it.
What are dental emergencies?
Here are some common dental emergencies and tips on what to do until you can get to our emergency dentist service in Perth.
- Toothache: Rinse the mouth out with warm water and floss the area to remove any debris. If pain persists, contact our emergency dentist in Perth immediately.
- Knocked out tooth: Make an appointment to see our emergency dentist, the sooner a knocked out tooth is re-implanted the more likely it is to embed itself back into the gum.
- Gum abscess and swelling: Contact our 24 hour emergency dentist immediately. We will be able to prescribe some pain relief and or antibiotics to settle the infection, and devise a treatment plan once the area has been assessed.
- Broken Tooth: Any obvious damage to a tooth should be treated as soon as possible. Chips or fractures can affect the living tissue inside the tooth, causing problems in the future. Our emergency dentists in Perth can prevent the damage from getting worse.
- Wisdom tooth pain: Apply an ice pack to the outside of the face to reduce swelling for just 20 minutes. Repeat as required. Additionally, you can rinse your mouth out with warm salty water every 2 to 3 hours.
- Lost filling or crown: Apply a little bit of clove oil to the area to numb the pain; then call our emergency dentist immediately.
For your 24 hour dental needs
Do you think you could have a dental emergency? Call Perth’s 24 hour emergency dentist to ensure that the problem is given the attention it needs. We also provide emergency denture repair services and affordable dental implants in Perth, giving you the smile you want.
Even if you’re not sure if your problem is urgent, call Radiant Smiles Dental Care in Perth immediately on 9386 5616 (Nedlands Clinic) or 9440 3654 (Yokine Clinic) for advice on whether or not to seek emergency dental care.